The AOBA Game Engine is the core engine used by the Game Studio. It's a rich-featured game engine with a main focus on Action-RPGs.
The engine provides low-level features, a complex build system, graphic-features and game-logic elements and is completly written using the FMA Assembler.
Currently the engine is still in development and not public available. Please follow our blog to stay up to date.
- Multithreading with up to 31 thread running parallel
- Dynamic memory management
- Optional SA1-support to improve performance
- Flexible scripting language
- Basic unit testing framework
- Render and scrolling of tilemaps
- Animated tilesets
- Animated palettes
- Fully animated sprites
- Palette transitions for fading to other palettes
- Variable-width-font text rendering
- Fixed-width-font rendering
- Support for multilingual games
- Plays songs and scripted SFXs made with AOBA music studio
- Live streaming of complex samples like voice